Crocheted hat - now translated :O)
I made this pattern in september, and I've been meaning to translate it, but somehow I never got to it. Now, thanks to Gimpelise who has been so sweet to translate the pattern, I can finally let you non-norwegian speaking blog readers (if there are any... :) in on this pattern. Thank you so much Gimpelise!
I used a wool/mohair yarn called Alfa, and 7 mm crochet hook. This hat is a small ladysize, but it is easy to adjust in the beginning of the pattern.
1. Make 2 ch.
2. Make 6 sc in second ch from the hook. Do not join rounds now.
3.Then make 2 sc in each sc on last row. ( 12 sc) Join in the first sc.
4. Make 2 dc in every st on last row.( ch 3 in the start count as a dc) ( 24 dc) Join in the 3 ch.
5. *Make one dc in first st, then 2 in next st*. Repeat *-* Join in the 3 ch. ( 36 dc)
6. *Make one dc in first st, then 1 dc in next dc, then 2 dc in next dc* Repeat *-* Join in the 3 ch. (48 dc)
7. Crochet the pattern as follows:
In first stich, ( 1 ch, 1 sc, 2 dc) * skip next 2 stiches, in next stich( 1 sc, 2 dc), repeat *-* . End with skip 2 stiches and join in first sc.
Continue the pattern until you have made the hat as long as you want it.
The hat can end with a round with dc if you want a band or bow in it.To change the size, you can start with 7 or 8 more ch in round 2.
Copyright: Guro @ http://hobbykroken.blogdrive.com
Norwegian pattern: Heklet lue